- Able to stand, move, bend and lift in a warehouse environment
- Able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
- Able to read printed dates on packaging
- Able to safely use box cutter, packing tape dispenser, and other packing tools as needed.
Age Requirement: For safety reasons, all volunteers in the warehouse must be 10 or older. and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult guardian. Events outside of the warehouse can accommodate children of all ages. Please check event descriptions.
Dress Code: Closed-toe shoes are required in the warehouse. Also, please dress comfortably and in layers. The temperature in the warehouse can vary.
VOLUNTEER HEALTH AND SAFETY:
If you or anyone in your household has experienced the following in the past 48 hours we ask that you please stay home to keep staff and volunteers safe: Runny nose, Sinus congestion, Sore throat, Cough, Headache and/or Body Aches, Nausea and/or Vomiting, Diarrhea, Fever and/or Chills
SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS DURING YOUR SHIFT:
Hands must be washed before your volunteer shift
· Personal Items must be kept in lockers