We could not do it without you!
COVID-19 VOLUNTEER SAFETY:
Please read and verbally agree to the following standards
Temperatures will betaken for all volunteers before entering the volunteer center and anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees F or above we will ask to go home. We thank you foryour understanding as we prioritize the health of staff and volunteers.
If you or anyone in your household has experienced the following in the past 48 hours we ask that you please go home to keep staff and volunteers safe:
· Runny nose
· Sinus congestion
· Sore throat
· Headache and/or Body aches
· Nausea and/or Vomiting
· Fever and/or Chills
SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS DURING YOUR SHIFT:
· Hands must be washed before your volunteer shift
o IMPORTANT:Hands MUST be re-washed if the following happens:
§ Touching of face
§ After a sneeze or a cough
§ Touching of personal items (Phone, Keys, Wallet)
· A mask must be worn while you are inside the Food Bank of Iowa (a bandana, scarf or a face mask are acceptable – FBOI is asking volunteers to make face masks to have them on hand for volunteers who do not have access to a mask)
· Personal Items must be kept in the lockers to avoid contamination of hands (example:touching phone to answer call or grabbing keys to open a box)
· Please remain 6 feet apart at all times if you come from separate households
· Gloves will be available throughout your shift – please note that gloves are not in lieu of washing your hands and all protocol must be followed as though you are not wearing gloves. For example - if you touch your face you must change your gloves.
· Hands MUST be washed after your shift before returning home