Meal Makers - Monthly Giving Program
A fundraising campaign for Food Bank of Iowa.
About This Campaign
Now until June 30, 2020, Farm Credit Services of America will donate $100 (up to $25,000 total) to Food Bank of Iowa for every donor who signs up to give a monthly donation of $10/month or more!
Become a Meal Maker with a monthly donation to Food Bank of Iowa! Our Meal Makers monthly giving program is an opportunity to provide ongoing support to Food Bank of Iowa – which keeps our shelves stocked, our trucks on the road every day, and food on the table for the Iowans who need it most.
At Food Bank of Iowa, a donation of $1 provides 4 meals. Your gift of $10/month or more provides 480+ meals each year to hungry Iowans. Here are more ways monthly giving makes an impact:
- $20/month = feeds 1 child through the BackPack Program for 1 year
- $30/month = provides at least 3 meals a day, every day for 1 year
- $50/month = 200 miles on the road to deliver food to one of our 625 partner agencies
- $84/month = Automatic induction into our Helping Hands Society (leadership giving program)
Thank you for your commitment to helping us feed hungry Iowans!
Donate online (Credit Card, Debit Card, and Automatic Bank Payment* accepted):
- Click DONATE MONTHLY
- Please make sure "Recurring payment” is selected
You may receive an e-mail or notification from your bank to approve your Automatic Bank Payment. Please contact your bank directly if your payment if you are not able to approve your Automatic Bank Payment.